Rates & Policy
- All campsites are based on one camper unit per site and four people per site.
- Extra people are $3.00 per person per night.
- ALL OTHER TENTS OR CAMPING UNITS ARE CHARGED AS A SEPARATE SITE
|Primitive Tent Sites (no electric or water)||$37.00|
|Water and Electric Sites||$41.00|
|Full Hook-Up Sites||$45.00|
Cabins - Cottages
|Sleeping Cabin (includes 6 people)||$76.95|
|Sleeping Cottage (includes 6 people)||$96.95|
|Deluxe Cabin (includes 6 people)||$108.95|
|Premium Cabin (includes 6 people)||$138.95|
|2 Bedroom Cottage (includes 6 people)||$173.95|
Pay for 6 Nights and your 7th night is free!!
Weekly, Monthly and Seasonal Rates available, please call for details.
Reservation Guarantee Deposit
A credit card deposit equal to the charges of your first night of camping is required to guarantee your reservation. The deposit will be charged when the reservation is made. Reservations made online require full payment at the time of reservation.
Cancellations must be made no less than 7 days prior to reservation date. A $10.00 cancellations fee applies and cancellations received after the deadline will result in forfeiture of deposit.
DUE TO THE EMERALD ASH BORER CAMPERS MAY NOT BRING IN FIREWOOD
- Must be 21 years old to rent a site.
- Parents are responsible for their children. All children 14 or younger must be accompanied in the pool area by an adult (18 years or older).
- Park only at your site. Posted speed limit is FIVE (5) M.P.H. Guests should park in the parking lot by the main building.
- All GUESTS must register in the office. There is a guest fee of $3.00 per person. Does not include use of the pool.
- All sites are to be kept clean and free of debris.
- Pets must be on a leash of 6' or less. Never leave your pet unattended outside your rig.
- Pets are not allowed in the cabins.
- Please clean up all pet waste
- Be considerate of your fellow campers' peace and quiet.
- Public intoxication, disorderly conduct, profanity and loud parties are not tolerated.
- Quiet hours are STRICTLY enforced
Sunday to Thursday: 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
Weekends and holidays: 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
- Firearms, bows and arrows, Fireworks and air rifles are not permitted.
- Please do not move picnic tables from one site to another. Check with the office before moving fire rings.
- Do not wash your vehicles or rigs in the campground.
- Please check with management before putting up screen rooms.
- ANYONE choosing not to follow these rules will be asked to LEAVE.